Where do we deliver in our trucks? Check it out! Hopefully, we come to your area!
Our trucks cover a lot of ground, and you may have noticed a delivery minimum “range”. Check the DELIVERY MAP below to see a more detailed layout of where we deliver and the area our specific truck routes cover. If you have any questions about what your specific delivery minimum would be, reference the DELIVERY MINIMUM map and find your location to get a better idea.
Our delivery routes operate on a four-week cycle, with some exceptions being made for holidays or inclement weather. Our office will call the contact person/business the day prior to the truck’s departure to inform you of the anticipated delivery date and time. We do our best to adhere to our schedule, but obviously, things come up and from time to time we have to adjust our schedule accordingly. We will keep you updated with any delays while our trucks are on the road, and we appreciate your patience and understanding! See our delivery calendar below to find out when we’ll be in your area next!
If you are located outside of our delivery “territory”, scroll down to the bottom of this page to learn about our shipping options through the USPS/UPS services.
***DELIVERY SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DURING THE PANDEMIC***
Please place your order at least 3 business days (“business days” are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm) before the truck’s departure. Add-ons to a previously placed order will be accepted until noon of the day before the truck leaves. If you can’t meet the delivery minimum on your own, feel free to form a buying club with your neighbors and friends.
Would you like to find out about existing buying clubs in your area who are welcoming new members? Check this map to see if there are any locations near you that receive deliveries from us and would be willing to let you join their buying club. (please note: locations are approximate, in order to protect our customers’ privacy) If you see a location in your vicinity and would like the contact information for that drop, please contact us and reference the location.
RECEIPT AND PAYMENT:
The customer, whether a buying club, family or business, should have someone present at delivery to help the driver unload, check off the order, and pay. To check off the order, check off each box number on the order sheet as it passes through your hands. This way, mistakes (if there are any) can be corrected immediately. We do our best to properly mark cooler and freezer items, but it is the customer’s responsibility to check each box at delivery and refrigerate or freeze the appropriate items. Orders will be canceled for individuals/buying clubs that don’t meet minimum unless you ask to reschedule for the next delivery run. There is a small shipping charge on every delivered order. It is calculated as a percentage of your delivered sales amount.
$1-$100: 6%, $100-$250: 5%, $250-$500: 4%, OVER $500: 2%
GETTING TO YOU:
Most truck deliveries are made in ~20ft. refrigerated straight trucks (which are reasonably maneuverable) with the Frankferd Farms logo on the doors. When you order to a new delivery location, it is very helpful if you give us directions from the nearest main highway. Please make our office aware of any hazardous conditions, low bridges, low wires, or detours. Working with you, we can make smooth deliveries!
- Frankferd Farms Food Inc. is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Customers may pay with MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. Your price will be the costs of the goods plus UPS and FFF shipping charges.
- If you require a shipping estimate, please call our office for assistance.
- Please limit the number of glass products in your UPS order as we do our best to carefully wrap anything fragile but cannot take responsibility for the state of products upon arrival when they are shipped via UPS/USPS.
- Because of the extra time required for wrapping fragile items, we have instituted a .25 per item wrapping charge.
- Between June and September (warm season), we will not ship heat sensitive products such as chocolate and dairy items.
- UPS requires a street address, not a P.O. Box.