Place an order and pick it up at our warehouse!
All we need is 24 hours notice. There is no minimum order amount for pickup.
Great! We can deliver directly to you in one of our trucks!
Let’s figure out which delivery route you would be on. First, find your location on the map below and click on the closest color block for the name of your delivery route. Then, select the name of your delivery route below.
- Erie 80 (E80)
- Pittsburgh Central (PC)
- Pittsburgh (PGH)
- Greensburg (GB)
- Washington (WASH)
- Ohio East (OH-E)
- Ohio West (OH-W)
- West Virginia (WV)
- Panhandle (PH)
- Mason Dixon (MAD)
- State College North (SCN)
- State College South (SCS)
- South Western Virginia (SWV)
- Maryland (MD)
- Mid West Virginia (MWV)
Can't meet the delivery minimum on your own? Join a buying club.
Would you like to find out about existing buying clubs in your area who are welcoming new members? Check this map to see if there are any locations near you that receive deliveries from us and would be willing to let you join their buying club. (please note: locations are approximate, in order to protect our customers’ privacy) If you see a location in your vicinity and would like the contact information for that drop, please contact us and reference the location.
We can ship non-perishable items via USPS/UPS. Read about our policies here:
- Frankferd Farms Food Inc. is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Customers may pay with MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. Your price will be the costs of the goods plus UPS and FFF shipping charges.
- If you require a shipping estimate, please call our office for assistance.
- Please limit the number of glass products in your UPS order as we do our best to carefully wrap anything fragile but cannot take responsibility for the state of products upon arrival when they are shipped via UPS/USPS.
- Because of the extra time required for wrapping fragile items, we have instituted a .25 per item wrapping charge.
- Between June and September (warm season), we will not ship heat sensitive products such as chocolate and dairy items.
- UPS requires a street address, not a P.O. Box.
Let’s get started!