IN LIGHT OF COVID-19, WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED NEW PROCEDURES AND POLICIES. PLEASE READ BELOW FOR UPDATES.
- We are no longer allowing customers into our facility. Walk-in shopping has been suspended for the foreseeable future. Access to our facility is limited to Frankferd staff only.
- We are doing curbside pickup on a preorder basis. Curbside pickups are available Monday-Friday, noon-4pm. Once you place your order, we will respond with your pickup date. Turnaround is generally 24 hours.
- If you've placed an order for curbside pickup, please stay in your vehicle and call our office from our parking lot when you arrive. We will bring your order out to your car for you. Credit card payment is required so there is no hand to hand contact with checks, cash, etc.
- We are doing our best to keep our most in-demand items in stock, but there may be shortages on your order given the current supply delays.
- Items in high demand will have a limit on the number of units that can be purchased per customer. We are committed to making sure there is enough to go around.
- Anything ordered or purchased on or after March 13 cannot be returned unless it is because of an order-pulling error on our end.
- When delivering, our drivers will not enter any buildings/homes/facilities unless completely necessary.
- Our delivery routes have been abnormally large and complex given the recent influx of orders. Delivery times may fluctuate. Please be patient and flexible with changes. Excessive coordination requests (multiple calls ahead of delivery, changes in dropoff location or time, etc) cannot be honored.
- It should go without saying, but yes, we are taking every measure to ensure that our facility stays safe & clean. We take great care in handling your food & supplies.
We appreciate your understanding. Please feel free to call us or to email us with any questions. Stay tuned for updates.
A third-generation family-owned business supplying natural and organic foods to families and businesses of the mid-Atlantic United States. Based in agricultural roots on our family’s organic farm, and growing into a distributorship of about 4,000 products with customers across the seven-state region.
In Western Pennsylvania, we use every sunbeam we can get.
Every pound of flour we grind is made with solar flour power, harvested from our solar panels!
Kilowatts of Solar Power Generated since 2011
How It Works
1. Create Account
Create an account with us, whether you’re a family, an individual, a business, a bakery, etc.
Use our online store or give us a call to place your order.
3. Get Yours
Pick up at our warehouse, have us deliver it to you, or ship it third party.
Cook a meal, break bread with friends, and enjoy every last bite!